Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pearl Necklace

I am so super duper excited! Earlier this week I was at a craft store and bought supplies to make a necklace and maybe a bracelet too! The only problem is I am not quite sure how to make it yet. I have a vision in mind and cannot wait untill I can try to make it (with help from my sister who knows a bit more about jewelry making than me.

My supplies:


So I did google different pearl necklaces and there are so many pretty ones out there. There are some lovely ones posted at Barrister BrideFave CraftsMade In Pretoria and A Realistic Wedding. I am probably going to make more pearl necklaces in the future if I can manage to make something nice with this!


UPDATE:
Final product!

1 comment:

  1. I can try to make it (with help from my sister who knows a bit more about jewelry making than me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...