Friday, May 11, 2012

Organized Home

I am really getting tired of this mess I live in. I feel that it does not matter much if i tidy/clean because everything gets merry straight away. I live with my older sister and our little Bichon Havanese. Our little C is adorable. She is almost a year old and I cannot believe how fast time flies by. She has a long coat and EVERYTHING gets tangled in it, so every time we get back inside she always has leaves, small sticks and stuff in her coat. It usually all ends up all over the floor. So that is a constant battle for me. My sister does not usually mind that it is a bit messy for some weird reason. While I actually want things to be somewhat spotless. I am the one doing all the household chores at our apartment. Cleaning and tidying after two people and a dog is, for a lack of a better word, blah. I do like having it clean and tidy but I usually find myself unmotivated.

And finally we come to the point. I have decided to join the 52 Weeks To An Organized Home over at Home Storage Solutions 101. I have however decided that organizing one thing every week for 52 weeks is a damn long time. So I have decided to change "Weeks" to "Steps". This just makes it easier for me to fit into a schedule. I actually already started Step 1 today and will be posting it later today.

And since I will be posting about organizing and stuff as well I made a small change to the title on this blog. It was Creative, Inspired & Artistic, now it is Creative, Inspired & Organized! Hopefully this will make my blog a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...