Monday, July 9, 2012

Bringing My Blog To The Next Level Part 4

I have decided I want to take my blog to the next level. I will be doing this by spending more time on the blog in general and doing things such as writing better posts, taking more time taking and editing photos and planning more.


One of the categories in my last post was my goals, and this is what I am going to be talking about today. I printed out the Blogging Goals Sheet and have started filling it in. Currently I have three goals, all related to growing my blog. This is because I want to have something that I can really measure so that I know when I have accomplished it.


Do you have any specific Blogging Goals? I would love to hear about them in the comment box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...