Friday, August 3, 2012

Redesigned Frames

I had two boring white frames in my bedroom. They were boring. Too boring for my new bedroom. I decided to give them a make-over!

I started with the plain frame.

Then I added some washi tape around the frame. It fit perfectly. To get the nice corners, I just folded one of the tape pieces in a 45 degree angle and glued it on.

I thought it turned out great, but I was not done. I wanted some flowers. I took pre-cut paper flowers and secured then together with a gemstone pin.

Then I glued them in the bottom corner of my frame. I am so happy the way they turned out! I think they look absolutely amazing! And it took me under 30 minutes to make two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...